There is a brand-spankin' new software available for Cricut owners! If you love your Cricut, but don't want to be tied down to all of those cartridges, there used to be just one option and that was Sure Cuts a Lot. At the time, that was a great option to Design Studio, but there is another software that has just become available that I am really excited about!
Make the Cut is a new software that is available for all Cricuts, and allows you to:
* WYSIWYG Interface
* Works with the Cricut™ Expression™, Create™ and Personal™
* Automated Cricut™ Driver Installation
* Preview/Use Any SVG
* Integrated SVG Gallery (Coming Soon!)
* Shadowing (Coming Soon!)
* Work on Multiple Projects at a Time
* Choose From 3 Standard Mat Sizes
* Use Any Installed Font or Import TTF Files
* Convert Raster Images to SVG Format
* Break/Split/Layer Shapes and Edit Them
* Weld/Join Shapes Together
* Export Shapes to SVG Format or Personal Library
* Cut, Copy and Paste Shapes Between Projects
* And Much, Much More!
Make the Cut is available for purchase at a 40% off price for a limited time ($129.95 - 40% = $77.97) which is a HUGE savings!
Unfortunately, there is no Mac compatibility program out there, but they have listed on their site, that a Mac version will now be in the works for all of you Mac users!
There are already tutorials on YouTube, and you can even download a Trial Version to see if it's for you!